The final Darkfall: Rise of Agon patch has been deployed prior to its May 5th release. The update most notably features the first implementation of an anti-cheat / hack tool called EasyAntiCheat. The team has plans to update and optimize the software throughout DF:RoA's development.
Other features of the patch include:
- Implemented first iteration of EasyAntiCheat to prevent hackers and cheaters
- Added Champion Spawns, Unique Named Mobs, and Respawn Scaling mechanics
- Added a New Player Tutorial in preparation for launch
- Modified dynamic spawning mechanics so we can add items regionally and by location
- Rebalanced and modified numerous spells
- And much more
You can check out the full and very extensive details on the Darkfall: Rise of Agon site.