Yesterday, the servers for Dark Age of Camelot had to be taken down for "an emergency dupe bug fix". The results of which appear in note-form below:
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Under the correct circumstances, picking up weapons, shields, and instruments from walls in player houses could cause a character to become bugged. This has been fixed.
- - Added more consignment tasks for Spellcrafting to fix an issue where players in the 330-350 skill range were unable to receive a consignment task from their Spellcrafting trainer.
- - NPC merchants will now buy back armor linings from the players at 100% of the item’s cost.
- All material level recipes for svarkedja armor will now appear in the Armorcrafting recipe list.
- Removed the duplicate listing for boned boots and boned arms.
- The shar osnadurtha boots will now correctly require 10 leather squares instead of 34 leather squares.
- Legendary double bladed Axes will now have the appropriate 4.0 speed.
- All material level recipes for boned boots and boned arms will now appear in the Tailoring recipe list.
For more DAoC, click here.