Mythic Entertainment's Dark Age of Camelot has announced a new set of "bug fixes and new things" for our reading pleasure.
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- The Earth GTAE spell line and Earth Bolt line correctly no longer share the same cast timer.
- The Abrogate Bolt no longer shares the same cast timer with Taunting Shout.
- The Shades of Mist and Shield of Khaos now correctly state they can level anywhere like other artifacts in 1.81. (The delve on these items was incorrect)
- Various low level armors in starting areas surrounding Mag Mell are now properly labeled.
- Forest Ettin Seekers will no longer drop Blue Sprite Remains.
- Clerics should now be able to activate the Staff of the God artifact.
- Players who had previously received credit for all 10 trials in Master Level 9, but were unable to advance should return to the Arbiter. He will finish granting credit and allow players to advance to Master Level 9.
- Master Level 7.2 will now appropriately award faction to all group members and players will now receive a message when their faction changes.
- Midgard players will once again be able to activate the Flask artifact.
- The new faction teleporters in Shrouded Isles will no longer attempt to hit characters as they teleport away.
- There were some incidences where the Cyclops Eye Shield and Harpy Feather Cloak "dummy" artifacts could still drop. These have been fixed.
- (Hibernia) Maible, Cinead and Sentinal Andreasa can now be found inside their towers again.
- (Hibernia) Using /release entrance in The Warrens adventure wing will no longer place you near aggressive monsters in Spraggons Den.
- Scholar Ailigean and Scholar Leron now will respond appropriately when asked about the Staff of the God artifact.
- Druids may now receive the Crown of Zahur when they have appropriate encounter credit, and the completed book.
For more DAoC, click here.