My.com has announced that the second closed beta test for Cloud Pirates will begin on november 23rd. Closed Beta 2 will come packed with twelve new ships to try out and a chance to test the Captain Progression system to level 10 that unlocks special abilities. To tease players about the CBT2 content, the team sent out a new trailer.
The 12 Classes available in the Cloud Pirates are:
- Torpedo clippers: Swift ships packing one hell of a punch.
- Support clippers: Small, agile support ships that provide heals and buffs.
- Engineering frigates: A not so small and fragile support ship, able to deploy defensive and offensive drones.
- Sniper galleons: Dishes out damage from afar, with powerful escape abilities just in case.
- Reinforced galleons: Sporting an array of buffs and debuffs, it’s at home in the heart of the battle.
- Defensive galleons: Capable of trading punches, all while buffing their allies, these ships are the backbone of any fleet.
- Support corvettes: Ships fully dedicated to boosting and healing allies.
- Stealth corvettes: For every captain adept at sneaking behind enemy lines and destroying defenseless ships.
- Minelayer corvettes: Torpedo corvettes fitted with point blank area of effect abilities.
- Assault cruisers: Dishing out damage up close and personal, with a strong hull & shield.
- Interceptor cruisers: Vampire ships weakening its target to buff itself.
- Battleships: The paramount of ship customization, battleships can be fitted with various type of weapons and abilities, allowing you to get creative and surprise your opponents.
Sign up for beta testing on the Cloud Pirates site.