developer's desk, fall 2010:
It’s hard to believe that the summer is almost over. As people young and old prepare to return to study, I found myself thinking back to my own first days of elementary school and the mixture of excitement of what’s to come, and disappointment that the fun of summer was coming to an end. And, of course, I thought of those dreaded “What I did last summer” essays that it seemed every teacher would ask us to write. So while this edition of the “From the Developer’s Desk” will have some of that “what we did last summer” essay, I’m going to focus more on the future and what’s coming this fall because it is much more exciting!
and its not complete without the old back and forth!!!
august 2010 content update:
- Quest "Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the Midst II" is now offered by Mayor Micklin Vandus in Dalimond
- Imperial Quartermaster Frig Tallowgar at the Imperial Outpost has been authorized to carry new Cargo Disk formulas: Master Tarbash, Master Tarbash Compact, Master Standish, Master Standish Deluxe, Master Standard and Master Deluxe formulas.
- Nielenoss has taken the Master designs and perfected his own - Master Flying Cargo Disk, Master Cargo Disk Flyer, as well as the needed components, Master Laminate, Master Energized Azulyte, Master Imbued Brick and Master Engraving.
- Tier 6 Cargo Disks can now be used by players with the proper Craft Rating. Please note, this is Rating, not School Level. KNOWN ISSUE: The required rating does not currently appear on Tier 6 Cargo Disks. However, it is a natural 20 levels above the Tier 5 version (most are 105, 115 or 120).
- Noncas Fizzlebot the Tinkerer in Aughundell has acquired Master-level formulas for Hinges, Springs and Struts.
- Reports are circulating that Ish'kuk Gatherers and even a Chieftain have been spotted atop the Dalimond Ridge.
- A new Fletcher Trainer, Dalzar Straightshot, has arrived in Aughundell to train Expert-level Fletchers.
- Scholar Trainers on Lesser Aradoth and the Dalimond Penisula have acquired the remainder of the Tier 2 scrolls (Resistances, Wards, Enhances, and Raises).
Changes......... includes player responses.....