Here's a list of just a few of the games I highly anticipate to see turn up, and how they turn out.
- Star Trek Online - Rumored Release March 2010. Just this past year, I've become acquainted with the Star Trek universe. I'm in love with it!
- Star Wars: The Old Republic - Unknown release. Highly anticipated. Bioware. This may rescue the deserving ex-fans of the old, destroyed SWG. Star Wars has always been a favorite of mine.
- Dragon Age Origins - Single player Bioware? I haven't been this excited since the first and second Baldur's Gate.
- Starcraft 2 - Finally! Blizzard is out to revive their greatest (imo) game franchise.
- Final Fantasy XIV - I've been out of the FF loop ever since the X2 debacle. How'd we get to 14?
Are there any games here you don't anticipate? Any games I forgot to mention, that you anticipate? I'll be working my hardest to get into beta testing for these games, and by the time open rolls around you can bet I'll be posting impressions.