The patch is now in place on all of the Spellborn servers.
• Fixed an issue where players could no longer receive mails in-game
• The Free To Play Fame Level cap has been raised to 9.9! New players will now be able to complete more quests in Hawksmouth and Aldenvault
• The tutorial has been slightly extended to explain new players how to place newly acquired skills in their Skill Deck
• Added a detection mechanic toward the player, for Pooch and Tack in Citadel of Ail
• Added a timer so that the Demon Room event now ends at 0:00 (CEST)
• Removed Health Bars from Hoppies all over the world
• Adjusted the light maps for Demon Chamber stairs
3. Quests & Lore
• Fixed an issue with broken chat requirements for the quest "More Than One Helping Hand"
• Fixed an issue with the crystals being broken in the quest "The Crystal Theory"
• Changed the re-spawn rate of the Finks for the quest "The Hills have A Lot of Eyes"
• Absolute Bonus Damage is now scaled toward the Damage it modifies.
5. Sound & Music
• Added new ambience sounds and music for the Demon Chamber.
• Increased the drop rate chances for the Key of Cowardice
• Decreased the drop rate for the Urvhail key
• Several fixes has been made to the Arena:
- the matching rules have been improved
- when less players than required for the match team size are queued up in a skirmish match, the free spots are filled up with (free) random players
- skirmish: whenever a player leaves while waiting for a matching opposing team, the team goes back to the waiting list to fill up the empty spot with a random player
• Fixed an issue with the Arena, where choosing a "rematch" would previously start before the match was over