1. Fear 2. This is the amped up version of Fear. This skill is great because when cast on an enemy they often run the opposite direction. This makes slaughtering Yelks a lot easier.
2. Madness. Madness is a cool skill that, when cast on an enemy, may result in the enemy causing harm to him/her person.
3. Taunt 2. Taunt 2 is the better version of taunt. This skill was essential in defeating Arken. This skill attracts a particular enemy and gets them to chase you. I think this is great because it gained me distance from Arken’s minions so I cold defeat him without their interference.
4. 5 meter prospecting. This s a foraging skill. This locates items hidden underground from a distance of five meters away. When you need to find a rarer item on a mission 5 meter prospecting becomes very useful.
5. Gentle Extraction 30. This skill is a foraging skill as well. It allows me to dig up what I find with my 5 meter prospecting skill with a gentleness that secures items of better quality. Gentle extraction as been useful in a lot of situations during my foraging quests. Plus, it makes it easy to make dappers off of higher quality items.