People look to their astrological signs for all kinds of advice, from daily horoscopes to what compatible sign is most likely to produce the love of their life. Are you creative and sensitive? You must be a Pisces! Generous and protective? That’s a Leo for you. Practical yet pessimistic? You’re a Capricorn for sure. Right? Riiiiight.
- Your adventurous, energetic spirit makes you perfect for the alchemy class. The newest of the classes in Achaea, your affinity for pioneering new planes, quick wit, and confident nature will take you far in the business aspect of the class, selling off minerals, filling vials with tonics and potions, and even restoring life to those who fall in combat or just the misfortune of misadventure. However, you should be careful that your quick-tempered, impulsive nature and lack of patience don’t sacrifice all your hard work, as daredevil attempts could be seen as foolhardy to those around you.
- Despite the fact that you can sometimes be a little possessive and greedy, your patience and dependability are just what’s required for being at one with the elements. Your determination means you’ll never stop growing in Achaea, whether you’re a magi or a sylvan. This class is accepted across every city without bias, from the Sylvan house in Eleusis to the magi who hold membership in the Warlocks of Ashtan. Stay focused on your own accomplishments and avoid being resentful of others when they try riding the coattails of your successes. Everyone needs a minion or two!
- You are one of the most adaptable classes in Achaea, able to fit in with any crowd. One of the few creatures who can claim true neutral alignment, your witty repertoire of intelligent facts, eloquent compliments, and snappy comebacks make you as adept in conversation as you are skilled at your class abilities. Use your cunning nature to your own advantage when selling off your services with all things related to runes and totems. Whether you choose to join the Spiritwalkers of Hashan or the Cyrenian Rogues there’s a place for you in Achaea.
- Priests and paladins are the backbone of Shallam, the City of Light, where forces of good are often charged with the job of defending their home. Your panache for making emotional attachments will cause you to fight with all available abilities to you as you ward off the forces of evil which could include citizens of Mhaldor, a malevolent city or Ashtan, where the citizens wait for the day when Oblivion will turn everything into nothing. Whether you’re a white knight of a Paladin or a holy Priest ready to heal your fallen comrades, this is the perfect class for those who enjoy battle and playing for Team Good.
- Monks in Achaea are characterized by their powers of telepathy, and your creative, broad-minded nature makes you the perfect person to take up the role. Whether you’re using your powers of ingenuity to keep your fellow adventurers safe or prefer to act out your pompous, patronizing side to interfere in politics and run an organization your own way, you’re faithful to your cause regardless of its nature. Be careful though, with great mental powers comes great responsibility and your enthusiasm is contagious. Don’t hatch out your new plan unless you’re sure you can handle your loyal minions, erm, fan club members as well.
- Druids are worriers and it’s no different in Achaea. Will someone exterminate the forests today? Will a group of evil adventurers, their minds tainted from breathing in the red fog that plagues their island home, set out to destroy precious plants necessary for concocting elixirs and salves used for healing? Should you hug the willow tree, the ash tree, or the redwood tree? While deep down you’re really modest, some people mistake your shyness for arrogance and miss out on getting to know your intellectual, analytical side. Try not to be too overcritical and harsh towards them. After all, not everyone can live up to the perfectionist standards you set for your own self!