The highly anticipated Battle Royale is finally available! You will be able to test your PvP prowess against the best of the best. Think you are invincible? Well, prove it! Battle Royale brings together the heroes of SOG to fight and vie to be THE ultimate champion! Will you be the one who laurels that title? Give it a shot and reveal your skills and strength to the world!
1. Battle Royale is held once a month. The schedule will be posted monthly on the Soul of Guardian website.
2. When Battle Royale opens, players Level 50 and above will have two days to sign-up.
3. This event lasts for two weeks and consists of two parts: Local Server (Qualifier) and Cross-Server (Tournament). You'll need to sign-up for the Qualifiers and the top eight competitors will be entitled to take part in the Tournament to battle for ultimate glory.
4. The cross-server part of the competition is currently not available, but will be coming soon!
1. When Battle Royale opens, players will have two days to sign-up. Competition begins on day three at 9:30 PST, and will begin at this time for the remainder of the tournament unless otherwise specified. There will be five days of competition: an Open Single Elimination Round/Knockout Round, Round of 16, Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Finals.
2. The first day Knockout Round will be single elimination and concludes when 16 players are left standing. Each round will last five minutes with a two-minute break in-between.
3. After the Knockout Round, all subsequent matches will be Best-of-Threes fought in 15-minute intervals. The first player to score two victories within the time limit will move on to the next round.
4. When the finals have concluded, rewards for the Champion and the Runner-Up will be sent via in-game mail.
5. Each time a match is about to start, competitors will receive a system notification and the arena will open. At this time, competitors must enter the arena within two minutes or risk disqualification.
6. If a player is not online when their match starts, they will forfeit the match.
7. If, during the Knockout Rounds, neither player manages to defeat the other, the player with lower strength will be declared as the winner.
8. If, during the Best-of-Three Round, neither player manages to reach two victories within the allotted time, the player with the most wins will be declared the winner. If win count is equal, the player with lower strength wins. If strength is the same, the lower level player will be declared winner.
9. Players Level 35 and above can place bets on Best-of-Three matches using Silver.
10. The return odds will be set at 1:1.4. For example, those who bet 100 Silver and win will receive another 140 Silver.
11. Silver lost in bets cannot be returned or recovered, so play at your own risk.
12. Placing bets will be closed after each contest begins. For each Best-of-Three contest, players will be able to place a single bet on one contestant based on rounds won, with three options: two rounds won, one round won or zero rounds won. Only one bet per contest is allowed and players can only bet on one contest at a time. No simultaneous bets are allowed. Once a bet is confirmed, no changes can be made.
1. Champion and Runner-Up of the Qualifier Round will be rewarded with Golden Gift Pack and Silver Gift Pack, respectively.
2. Rewards for the Champion and Runner-Up of the Qualifier Round will be sent after the Qualifier Round has concluded.
1. Players of Level 35 and above can place bets in Round of 16, Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Finals. Only one bet per contest is allowed.
2. Players can bet using unbound Silver. Betting with Gold will be available soon.
3. All betting will be closed after each contest begins.
4. Players will be able to place a single bet on one contestant based on rounds won, with three options: two rounds won, one round won or zero rounds won.
5. Only one bet per contest is allowed and players can only bet on one contest at a time. No simultaneous bets are allowed. Once a bet is confirmed, no changes can be made.
6. If players bet with Silver, the return odds will be set at 1:1.4. If players bet with Gold, the return odds will be set at 1:1.1.
7. If players quit or get disconnected during the match, they will lose the competition no matter how high they scored. Bets are placed based on rounds won instead of the final result.
About Soul of Guardian (SOG)
Soul of Guardian (sog.wsgame.com) is a free browser-based Action Role Playing game released on March 16, 2012. Set in a hybrid fantasy world, it has four classes for players to choose from. Character classes are Blade Warrior, Dagger Assassin, Hammer Judge and Spear Guard, to be distinguished by their respective class specialty.