Human Defender Class Build (Tank/PvE/Group PvP)
The best tanking class in Rohan Online is most likely going to be the Human Defender. They have a large assortment of defensive buffs and HP. They are very effective in group pvp with the use of their AoE stun (Extinction). But because of the high casting requirements you must make good use of your mana pool and wait for pot cool downs.
Stat build: This build has low strenght compared to other melee types of classes because the points are a higher priority elsewhere. A decent portion of Pyche have been distributed so that you are able to use more spells with the larger mana pool without worrying about being up against that mana cool down. Most of the points are in VIT so that you have some added defense and plenty of hit points to withstand some beating.
PvE: Soloing is pretty easy for a defender as they can take alot of hits and stun mobs. However they lack true firepower to kill them quickly compared to other builds and classes. Defender is intended to shine brightly in party grinding or boss hunting. They have great party buffs and a Healer at their disposal they are very tough to kill. They are one of the top choices for boss hunting parties and high level mob grinding and can make a huge difference in survivability when the party is being mobbed bad. They can use the AoE stun and give the party a breather.
PvP: This build will have a harder time providing the basic fire power to dispatch opponents but they will have a tough time killing you too. With high defense and HP stats you have be tactical in 1v1 pvp. A good trick is to wait till your enemies health bar get a little below half way (if they let it get that far) and then start spamming your stuns on them so they can’t pot. They excel in group PvP though, with great party buffs and AoE stun can leave enemies sitting ducks so that damage dealers can quickly slaughter them.
Conclusion: try to stay in parties as much as you can through party matching so that you don’t have to solo as it isn’t as effective. You won’t have much trouble with that as most parties love tanks and will need you. Your mana pool is something to worry about so you are gonna be going through a ton of pots so that you can keep using those powerful skills.
Stat Point Build at Level 99
The recommended spell upgrades:
(Human Knight Tree)
1. Divine-Level 5: Increases Light Attribute Attack by 100% and Light Attribute Defense by 50%. 8% chance of absorbing 10% of the damage dealt as MP.
2. Taunt-Level 1: Forces the target monster to attack the player. Can only be used while in a Party.
3. Rising Might-Level 5: Increases the Target’s Strength by 15% for 30 minutes.
4. Protection-Level 5: Increases the Physical Defense of the Target’s Armor by 15% for 30 minutes.
5. Psychic Crash-Level 1: Deals 60% additional damage to the target.
6. Sharpen Blade-Level 5: Increases the Damage of 1-Handed weapons(except Daggers) by 15% for 30 minutes.
7. Blessed Shield-Level 5: The Shield’s Block Rate is increased by 6% for 30 minutes.
8. Crash Above-Level 5: For 30 minutes, Psychic Crash has a 25% chance of stunning the enemy for 3 seconds.
9. Invoke-Level 1: Increases the user’s Critical Damage by 235% of the user’s Dexterity for 18 minutes. Dexterity is increased by 20%.
10. Charge-Level 5: Hits the target with your Shield to deal 100% additional damage, and stuns them for 6 seconds.
11. Shield Push-Level 1: Hits the target with your Shield to deal 130% additional damage, and pushes them back 2 meters.
12. Bleeding-Level 5: Deals 80% of the player’s Physical Attack to the target as damage over time every 3 seconds 9 times.
13. Assault Crash-Level 5: Increases offensive ability by 100%, 90% of that is dealt to the target and 80% is dealt to the surrounding enemies within 6 meters.
The recommended spell upgrades:
(Human Defender Tree)
1. Blunt Mastery-Level 3: 9% boost to your One handed mace damage. 9% boost to your One handed mace damage. Lasts 24 mins.
2. Blue Suction-Level 3: 200% of the damage applied drains your opponent’s Mana.
3. Shield Mastery-Level 5: 60% boost to your target’s Shield’s defense. Lasts 30 mins.
4. Taunt Roar-Level 1: Nearby monsters will attack you for 10 secs. Use only during Party play.
5. Eternal Stamina-Level 1: 10% boost to Health. Lasts 18 mins.
6. Shout-Level 1: All opponents within a 15M range will experience a 10% drop in their Physical Defense. Lasts 30 secs.
7. Recovery Aura-Level 3: 9% boost to your party member’s Mana Recovery.
8. Shield Burden-Level 5: Your target will receive dmg with 300% STR added to its power +50% drop in mobility for 30 secs.
9. Fixation-Level 1: Adds a 100% boost to your Melee attack force, but you are unable to move for 10 secs.
10. Physical Aura-Level 3: 9% boost to you and your party member’s HP Recovery.
11. Rush-Level 5: You will charge against an opponent that’s 20M from you and Paralyze him for 6 secs.
12. Defender Nature-Level 1: You absorb 200% of the damage inflicted on a chosen party member. Lasts 30 secs.
13. Metal Protection-Level 3: 9% boost to you and all your party member’s Physical Defense.
14. Extinction-Level 5: User will Stun 8 targets within 10M radius for 5 seconds.
15. Rohas Shelter-Level 1: Selected party members will experience a reset from their Aggro, and will become Invincible and Stunned for 10 secs.
16. Morale Expansion-Level 3: 9% boost to you and your party member’s Physical / Ranged / Magical attack force.
17. Whirlwind-Level 5: 180% boost to the damage dealt to your targeted opponent and 8 others around him. They get pushed back 15M.
Credits go to http://freetoplaymmorpgs.com/rohan-online
Feel free to post this as a guide anywhere you want but plz keep link active and give me credit