Continuing in our series of previews for the upcoming Battle of the Immortals expansion, we have for everyone today a more comprehensive list of upcoming features and changes that will be implemented once this update goes live.
Soul Gear upgrade system
• All Soul Gear starting at 45 will be upgradeable to the next tier – with all upgrades and gems intact. This will apply for 45 to 60, 60 to 75, 75 to 90, and 90 to 100 upgrade tiers.
Decreased difficulty of obtaining stardusts
• Both starwords and stardusts will be easier to obtain
• Embedding gems will be made cheaper
• Exhaustion of soul jade combining will be lowered, allowing more soul jades to be combined per day
New vendor system
• All vendor stalls in a particular map will be accessible through one menu.
New guild functions
• Free double experience crystal for each guild member daily
• New “Guild Popularity” system, where guild members can increase their guilds popularity rating based off their in-game activities
• Rewards for guild members in leadership roles – reward is based on a questionnaire about their quality of leadership by the regular guild members
• New guild quests
As you can see, a wide array of gameplay aspects are undergoing a number of interesting changes. The guild system is definitely home to many of these improvements, and we’re looking forward to increased functionality and player involvement in their respective guilds.
Keep an eye out for more updates, as we’ll be publishing them regularly as we ramp up to a release date.