Well, today, i give you a few of the many, many reasons why Horde is better than alliance.
1) I play Horde (lol)
2)Horde can be shamans. I know that dranie can be shamans too, but just because they CAN do something, doesn't mean they are GOOD at it.
3) Our bosses (with the exception of Sylvannas) are almost never killed in raids
4) Horde gets to have way better mounts
3) When you are horde, you have a bunch of level 70's ready to destroy anyone who ganks you
4) there are no Dranie
5) there are no naked night elves dancing on all of our mailboxes.
6) The horde has way better starting areas.
7) We aren't alliance
8) When we play battlegrounds, we have many BG Veterans.
9) Our guards are way tougher.
10) We don't have a half million river-dancing dwarfs in our capitals.
So I hit level 35 today, and wanted to get a few Scarlet Monastery quests out of the way. I found a decent party, and was the tank. About half way through nearing the end, I accidentally need rolled a BoE 1 handed mace, and of course won it. I immediately apologized and offered for us to all re-roll for it. Everyone was fine with that, but we had this one mage in our party, level 32, who refused to re-roll as he thought that he should get it. It is true, while he hadn't even rolled yet, that he had won one or two rolls, and we were at the end of the instance. We all informed him that he was a mage, and that he didn't need it anyway. He told us that he wanted to disenchant it. This pissed me off, because i am a feral specialized druid, and maces are my area of expertise. I booted him, as we were almost at the end anyway, and he was being a hindrance on the party and we proceeded happily as ever.
These are a few rules for customary politeness in groups regarding need/greed rolls.
1) When an item is unusable by you, and is BoP (bind on pickup) pass on it.
2) When an item is unusable by you, but is BoE (bind on equip) greed it.
3) When it is usable by you, and is an improvement on what you have equipped, and is within five levels of you, need it.
4) When an item is usable by you, but is worse than what you have, greed it.
And remember folks, when you are a knob in a party, decent leaders WILL boot you. Also, if you get booted, don't open up a harassment ticket with a GM. It annoys both the GM and the guy who booted you
Okay, so today I leveled up to 30, and I am pretty confident in my Character's abilities. He is a feral speced druid, and has his training up to date, but his gear is a little old. Without a second though, I went to Warsong Gulch to get a new staff, and Arathi Basin for some new gear. I found out that battlegrounds aren't all they are cracked up to be. When you are lower level, people will put you in a different group so that you don't get honor, they will nag you and insult you till you leave, and are just plain rude. I am paying to play a game and have fun, not to sit on my computer and have people annoy me. For you first timers out there, let me tell you. Battle grounds are a waste of time for anyone under level 50. As for these supposed "Battleground Twinks" They don't exist. There is only people who refuse to go past level 19 and have good gear. There is nothing better than what you can get. This weekend has been evil, because when i go out and one hit level 35+s, it makes me feel like not playing because i beat people too easily.