With the shaking up of the schedule for all the tournaments approaching, many Conquerors might start wondering what will be next for community. Well, here’s the answer! It’s a brand-new Faction Contest!
Here’s a brief explanation to the Faction Contest:
Two factions, "A" and "B", will compete. Unlike previous fights to gain possession of the pole in Guild War, the Faction Contest is a bit different.
1. All the maps will become event maps for this contest, after the Faction Contest begins.
2. Different from the PK-oriented tournaments, the players can have fun with the competitors and fight for the faction you joined at the beginning of the contest.
3. All players who meet the minimum requirements for the contest can choose to join the faction they want.
4. Each player will have one or several "Symbols" on his character. Once killed, the "Symbol" will be given to the player who killed you.
5. By the end of the contest, the Faction with the most Symbols in total, wins!
6. By the end of the contest, the individual players with the most total number of Symbols from both factions will win special rewards.
NOTE: All maps are open for PKing during the contest, and no items will drop when killed.
Are you thrilled about the new contest? Of course you are! There will be more details to come in the coming days.
As always, feel free to ask questions in the comments, and we'll try our best to answer them all!
- The CO Team