Shared by Tommy Luo
In the previous developer’s diary we revealed only a handful of the many highlights of the upcoming large content patch. We’ve been working closely with the GalaxyGate developers and in this dev diary entry we’ll be bringing you a few more details as to what you can expect to see very soon in Rosh Online.
1. New Map: Seron Island!
2. Function to View Players’ Equipped Items!
3. User-Interface (UI) Relocation & Hotkey Update!
4. Add Sorting Items & Guild Members Function!
5. Expand Players Views When Riding Holy Creatures!
6. Quest: Amend Berneo Quests Rewards & Context!
7. Add Function to Accept Quests Without Visiting Advancement NPCs!
8. Screenshot Saving Format (PNG to JPG)!
9. Show Crafting items on Craft Tooltip!
10. Level 74 Weapons & Armor!
There are even more content updates coming than just what is listed above. So, stay tuned with us to find out more patch notes on next week's dev blog!
In Rosh Online: The Return of Karos, players fight their way through quests, guild clashes, large-scale PvP action and castle sieges to bring peace to the fantasy world of Asmara. In addition to the traditional experience-point-based leveling system, Rosh Online features the Fletta system that can be used to increase stats, give buffs, buy resources and enchant items. Furthermore, open world PvP adds a morality system to the game, providing an even deeper level of customization for online gamers. Interested players can download the game for free at the official web page. They also can join the Rosh Online community for more information and sneak peeks into the game on the official Facebook page.