1. The hours spent grinding away is inversely related to how happy the player is.
2. The hours spent farming for gold is roughly ten to eighty times the amount of time required to actually fulfill all of a player's wishes.
3. The hours spent pking another player is directly correlated to the raise of a player's E-ego.
4. The hours spent arguing on the forums is directly related to the person's "fame" factor in most MMORPGs.
5. The more a person posts on the internet, the more likely that he'll be flamed for whatever opinion he's had.
6. Whenever someone on the internet gets angry, here are some of their commonly used phrases in order to run away from the argument. These are generally used when one is losing. (Which, if you look at it from a Colleguate Lincoln-Douglass Debater's point of view, it makes no sense whatsoever.)
6A: "Putting words in my mouth" - Oftentimes players will fail to tell the other side what, if any words were they referring to.
6B: "I'm going to play x game now" - Alright...Good. Go play.
6C: "I'm tired of arguing with a kid like you" - Surprisingly enough, some kids are significantly more intelligent and mature than most adults.
6D-1: "Whatever, it's your opinion." - Quite correct, my dear Watson. It's their opinion. You stressing on this fact only tells everyone that you don't like it
6D-2: "I've listened to your perspective" - See 6D-1. No, you haven't listened. If you listed, you'd be trying to work something out.
6E: "This game sucks. The forums sucks. The players suck. The staff sucks. You suck." -Perhaps the most interesting comment to date. The logic here is irrelavant because though everything sucks, the topic starter is still spending a lot more time than necessary hanging around said game.
7. The amount of cash spent in F2P games is directly correlated to how easily someone can "win."
8. The success of a game can be measured by the number of active players divided by the number of active bots.
8A. The success of a game, alternatively, can also be measured by how many angry forum users are complaining on said game's forum.
9. College students, whose time should be spent studying and doing their job will on average, grind 50% more than other players. Even more so than high school students.
10. The player's addiction to any game can be judged by how many "I quit" threads there are in a game's forum.