Event Guide and Tips: Combat Rock Event
Combat Rock Resource Battle
20:00—21:30 every Monday
Players can only participate after reaching Lv. 40+
circle is Empire War Sand Base, while the right blue
circle is Federal War Sand Base.
The two rival camps increase their resources by killing monsters, collecting items and finishing quests. The camp that gets more resources wins.
1. At 19:50 on every Monday evening, Players who reach Lv. 40+ can enter event area of Combat Rock Resource Battle at Hilta, Lieutenant Rider of the Sand War in their own Capital. The map is divided into eight channels (the same as The Geneway College). Each channel can hold 200 players, 100 for each camp. If the number exceeds, players will be transported to the next channel until all eight channels are full. Prompt shows for the first entry and players will be allocated to the proper map after selecting Continue. The event will start at 20:00.
2. How to obtain camp resources.
A: Through exploration quest: Players can accept "Target: Combat Rock" quest at their own camp base commander during the event, and they will get one of the following three quests. If not satisfying with the received quest, they can delete it and accept again. Players will get EXP, SP and golds by finishing the quest.
?1?Kill 20 monsters of any kind in Combat Rock. Players will get Sand War Badge + 1, and camp resources + 20 points.
?2?Use essence extractor (quest item) upon 30 monsters of any kind which have half HP or less. Each successful use will count. Players will get Sand War Badge + 2, and camp resources + 20 points.
?3?Collect 15 Essence Seals (random drop) from any monsters in Combat Rock. Players will get Sand War Badge + 1, and camp resources + 20 points.
B: Through collecting crystals: Players can compete against each other to collect poor ores (four kinds) and rich ores (four kinds) on the map during the event. All items get lost upon players' death. Players will get the rewards by submitting the ores to commander of their own camps, one crystal poor ore for Sand War Badge + 2 and camp resource +40; one crystal rich ore for Sand War Badge + 4 and camp resource +80.
4. In the meteor crater is placed a huge crystal NPC around which large amounts of rich ores are refreshed. Negative status named Element Erosion which decreases players' HP and MP by 3% per 15 seconds and their moving speed to 50%, will hit players at intervals within certain distance from the crystal.
5. When the score difference of two camps exceeds certain points, a Goblin Monster named Illegal Crystal Miner Dorit will be refreshed at the entrance of the defeated party. The monster, with less blood and defense, will only flee without attacking players. Players will get large amounts of crystal ores and camp resource scores by killing it. Players who have killed the monster can be seen on the notice. Large amounts of disturbing Bosses will be spawned at the entrance of the winning party.
6. Players will respawn on the revival island of their own camp in five seconds countdown after death, and will be teleported back to the base by talking to Nurse NPC. If players leave the game or get disconnected from the server during the event, they will return to Capital after relogin, and they can continue the event after entering the scene at the NPC.
7. If players kill comrades of their own camp during the event, they will be forced to leave the event by the system, and they can't re-enter the event with prompt saying: "A traitor. Do you have face to see me again? You will pay for your stupid behavior." And players can only re-enter the scene 15 minutes later.
8. The contest ends at 21:30. The party with more camp resources will win. Equal resources cause a draw. The scene will close automatically at 21:32, and all players will be forcibly teleported back to their own Capital.
Note: 1. If players take the ores with them after collecting the Crystal Mine, they can't cast Riding.
2. Players can't submit the exploration quest and ores after the event.
3. Players from different camps can party during the event.
1. The closer loser's collected resources get to the winner's, the closer their rewards get to the winner's.
2. Players will get certain EXP, SP and gold by finishing the exploration quest. The higher level, the more rewards. (cap rewards for level 35)
3. Rewards will be settled after the contest according to the result, and players will get EXP, SP and gold. Players are informed of their rewards in the dialog box. Those who miss the reward settlement due to offline after 21:20 can claim the compensation by talking to Hilta, Lieutenant Rider of the Sand War in King City after the event.
4. Players with Sand War Badge can buy various rewards and special accessory materials at Bankront, Quartermaster of the Sand War in King City. Special badges can be synthesized into special accessories with materials exchanged at Quartermaster of the Sand War. Special emblems can be synthesized into special cloaks with cloaks with no attributes made by the tailor.
Note: Scores will be kept for 24 hours, and will be cleared upon expiration.
Tips – How to Maximize Your Efficiency!
A) Prepare yourself with some speedy potions. After the crystal is collected, using mounts is disabled. You’ll need to make a quick getaway, so stock up on potions!
B) Different colored crystals will debuff your character in different ways. Wind crystals will stun you, while fire, earth, and ice crystals will decrease your speed or HP!
C) Watch your back! Be careful to not get ganked by your enemies! Fighting while debuffed is an easy way to be defeated.
D) Keep an eye out on the rich crystal. While harder to collect, the payout is well worth it. Don’t get too greedy, though. Steer clear if it’s surrounded by enemies!
E) Be mindful of the clock. We’d suggest handing in your last crystal about five minutes before the event ends.