So you have found the special someone and it's about time to tie the knot. Why wait? Read on so you know how to have your wedding complete with cake, confetti, and champagne to make your special day a dream come true!
Marriage Requirement (Beta)
1. Level requirement: 61 and above
2. Gender requirement: 1 female and 1 male character
3. Wedding Ring
4. Wedding Attire
5. Wedding Venue Reservation
Note: This is a BETA release, requirements above (especially #1 and #2) are subject to change in the final version.
Marriage System Introduction (Beta)
1. 'Til Death Do Us Part
Couples who meet the requirement can form a 2-person team, and meet Wedding Manager Delaunay at Core of Aurora (309, 305) to receive the Marriage Quests.
1. The Marriage Quest cannot be deleted manually.
2. If player decides to select a new partner during the quest, s/he must meet the Marriage NPC to annul the previous partner registration. Once the annulment is fulfilled, the quest will be deemed as “failed” and all Marriage quest history will be erased. Player will need to find a new partner first and then meet NPC to receive quest again if decided to get married.
2. Before the Wedding
Previewing and Booking Wedding Venues
After finishing the Marriage Quest, your partner and you will be allowed to register for a wedding venue. Qualified couples can talk to Delaunay and preview the wedding venues (Hall of Light) for 10 minutes.
The couple who has the Wedding Rings and Wedding Dress is allowed to book a wedding venue for the following 3 days. Before the official wedding date and time, players can cancel their venue booking if they wish. If the couple breaks up (see below), the system will automatically cancel the booking. No refund will be issued if the booking is canceled.
Upon booking a wedding venue, the couple will receive a Wedding Gift Pack. Players can also purchase wedding related items such as Invitation Letters, Wedding Dress and Rings at Delaunay.
1. Wedding venue is open 24 hours a day, and there is a 15 minute gap between each wedding ceremony.
2. Due to server maintenance on every Wednesday night, the wedding venue is not for booking between 21:00 Wednesday and 8:45 Thursday.
3. Only those who successfully booked the wedding venue can purchase wedding-related items at Delaunay.
3. The Wedding!
Decorating Wedding Venue
When the official date and time come, Groom and Bride can right-click on Venue Renting License to enter Hall of Light. Those who obtained the Invitation Letters can right-click on it and be teleported at the time of the ceremony. The couple has a maximum of 2 hours and 45 minutes to both decorate the Wedding Venue and finish the Wedding Procedure described below. After entering Hall of Light, Groom and Bride can preview or purchase any venue decoration items available at Venue Designer in the Hall of Light.
Before the official ceremony, the Groom must have the wedding rings in his inventory, and both the Groom and Bride must be equipped with wedding attire. The Groom and Bride will then follow the procedures instructed by the the Emcee to finish the wedding.
1. Wedding Rings and Wedding Attire can be obtained from Delaunay (Core of Aurora) or Emcee Kingberry (Hall of Light).
2. The couple must both obtain the rings in order to proceed with [Kiss the Bride]. If the couple cannot obtain rings due to issues such as disconnection, they will need to re-book the wedding venue, and select “resume wedding” at the emcee to continue the wedding.
What if love goes sour? Well, for those who are engaged, but have not married, they can break up at Rose Pixie (Snow Words Town). For those who are already married, they can get a divorce at Daine (Core of Aurora). Players can either file a Collaborated Breakup/Divorce or Forced Breakup/Divorce.