The Outspark Insider
December 14th, 2011
Fiesta Game News
Hello, fellow Fiestans,
It's time once again for our weekly server maintenance! What's been going on since last time?
Even though the big Adealian expansion is on its way, the world of Isya continues to evolve! The first thing that you'll notice is the freak snowstorm that has hit all the towns... and just the towns?! We're guessing this is the work of a wizard rumored to live in the northernmost point in Isya who flies overhead only once a year. Nobody has ever gotten a good look at him, but he's always wearing a bright red suit, and the scent of peppermint lingers behind after every sighting.
This wizard, called Canta Slaus by the people, often bestows gifts on the people for their hard work in keeping Isya safe year after year. One of these gifts is a large, decorated tree that he places in each town. These magical trees give various blessings to you if you dance near them! Also, some of the many monsters roaming Isya have been turned into snowmen, just for fun! Go find some and see what they drop!
Additionally, Canta watches over all Isyans, new and old. He noticed some newcomers to the country feeling lost and confused, so he gave each of them a mini-guidebook on how to survive and succeed in Isya. If you can run between Uruga and Roumen blindfolded, you probably won't need it, but luckily this tool tip guide can be toggled off and on in your game settings!
As one final present to the Isyans, the wizard Canta has bestowed something once thought lost: T4 & T5 composition and decomposition skills! GMs Wishbone and Velfarre danced for joy (under the buffing tree!) when they discovered this present. At long last, this chapter in Isyan history has drawn to a close...
You might ask, "where's Kobal been through all this?" Why, out in the forest searching for the perfect tree! Let's hope he's more careful this time than he was last year...
To prepare for this maintenance, the servers will be shutting down starting immediately after the outspark.com site-wide maintenance (estimated 12:00am PST), and the maintenance has an estimated completion time of 3:00am PST, for a total of 3 hours. Check the server announcements located in the Fiesta forums for updates in case the process is completed any sooner (or later). During the site-wide maintenance, forums will be down, so we will be updating players via our Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- Added missing composition & decomposition skills! (A new edition of The Wishdom has more details: http://fiesta.outspark.com/news/view/?id=zbn.19541)
- Added user tool tip (like an in-game mini guide): Can be accessed from "Game Options"
- Added Christmas trees to all towns (Roumen, Elderine, Uruga, Alberstol Ruins): Get groovy and dance near the tree for different buffs! (1 buff at a time; for dances 2-5)
- Added the "Mr. Frost" snowman monster: Mr. Frost carries goodies and can be found on 18 different maps. It will spawn up to 3 times on each map
- Changed background music in the towns for added holiday cheer
- It's snowing in Isya!
Errors and Bugs
- Fixed issues with incorrect duration on the following items: Sabertooth mount, Snowman Cap
Next Major Known Update
- Level cap increase
We'll see you after the patch, Isyans!