The Outspark Insider
October 19th, 2011
Fiesta Game News
Hello, fellow Fiestans,
It's time once again for our weekly server maintenance! What's been going on since last time?
Last week, [GM] LaRuru decided to check in on the other GMs to see how their Halloween costumes are coming along. She found [GM] Velfarre with his hands covered in bandages from multiple (failed) sewing attempts. [GM] HyperSpace showed off an amazing mask... but he spent so much time on it that he hadn't started the rest of the costume! But where was [GM] Wishbone??
After checking all the ramen shops in Isya, LaRuru finally found Wishbone... in the Lucky House! He just couldn't stay away from the dice game - but this time, he had a surprise! Wishbone invested all of his coins from the dice game to build TWO new additions to the Lucky House for everyone to enjoy!! Wishbone loves flashing lights and bright colors, so he bought a whole bank of slot machines! Also, you can now use coins to get Lucky Capsules, each of which contain random items as prizes. Who will be the first to get the rare top prize?!
Finally, there is a new event quest to continue the Halloween festivities! This quest starts with Healer Avon, so go talk to him to begin! You can find Avon in northeast Elderine near the Lucky House Guide. How's that for convenience?
To prepare for this maintenance, the servers will be shutting down starting at 11:00PM PDT, and the maintenance has a planned completion time of 2:00AM PDT, for a total of 3 hours. Check the server announcements located in the Fiesta forums for updates in case the process is completed any sooner (or later).
- Lucky Capsules added to the Lucky House
- Look around the outer edge of the Lucky House for the capsule machines. (They look like gumball machines)
- Red and Blue Capsule Machines give a matching color capsule
- Red and Blue Capsules contain different item sets!
- Cost of 1,000 "coins" per capsule. You must use Lucky House credits (coins)!
- Slot Machines added to the Lucky House
- 3 types of machines (each a different color): 10-coin, 100-coin and 500-coin
- Minimum cost to play = 10 coins
- "Coins" used in the slot machines add to a cumulative jackpot (one for each type of machine)
- "The Ghosts and Ghouls" Halloween event quest added
- Receive this quest from Healer Avon in Elderine
- "Root of the Problem" event quest removed
- Added a slider control to the mini map to increase/decrease transparency
- Transferring guild masters now requires a 7-day delay
- Fixed description for King Donkey's Tooth item ("binds on character")
- Fixed the look of character eyes when using a Beauty Shop coupon
- Fixed the "target out of range" error message when a Fighter stuns another player & tries to attack
- The title tab in the quest list UI now correctly alphabetizes
- Fixed the issue with continuously clicking "OK" causing quests with many windows to cancel
As always, check out the Fiesta calendar here
to see which events are coming up next!
We'll see you after the patch, Isyans!