Hello, fellow Fiestans,
What happened during last night's maintenance?
Well, it seems that the wacky scientists in the Secret Lab have been at it again. They were experimenting with unleashing the full power of different monsters and decided that it was finally time for a real test. They captured a giant slime named Purple Durple that was last seen sitting in Elderine and used it for research.
When the time came for the test run, they aimed the Unleashing Beam at the slime and... it backfired. The beam was caught inside Purple Durple, bouncing all around and getting refracted a million times over. The energy built up and eventually shot out of the slime in a shockwave that swept through all of Isya. Instead of unlocking the monsters' inner power, it had the reverse effect; they became trapped inside cards!
When adventurers from the cities discovered this phenomenon, they set out to gather all of the different cards. Nobody knows yet exactly how many there are, but whispers of rewards for those who collect certain cards have been floating around Isya. Help us discover new cards and unravel the mysteries they hold!
- Implemented the Card Collection System
- Monsters will sometimes drop a special, collectible card of varying rarities. Gather as many as you can for secret rewards!
- The number of Dark Nepilim monsters has been increased from 2 to 5 on the Adealia map.
- The requirement for the "Collecting Twister Crystals" quest has been decreased from 20 crystals to 10. The drop rate for this quest item has also been increased.
- Level 65 blue drops now appear in Crystal Castle reward chests (1st attempt at fix; still under investigation).
- The correct monsters now drop the quest item for "The Gradual Unfolding of the Truth" quest.
- Background music now correctly loops on the Adealia map
- The damage relect buff for Helga Hard Mode now instantly disappears after killing the Karasian Illusionists/Magicians (instead of lasting 10-20 seconds).
- Various fixes implemented for unreleased premium items & Anniversary Balloons
- Errors fixed in Snowman Cap, Furry Lion Hat, Mini Penguin, Draotter and Cupid's Arrow item descriptions
- Sound replaced for Draotter & Ottergon mounts
We'll see you in Isya!