The Outspark Insider
February 21st, 2012
Fiesta Game News
Hello, fellow Fiestans,
It's time once again for our weekly server maintenance! What's been going on since last time?
After his disappearing act last week, Kobal eventually found his way back to the GM lair, but he looked like something the cat dragged in. It turns out that he was gone so long because he was searching for a new power, something to make up for his forgetfulness last time. It turns out that Kobal picked up quite an interesting trick, which he soon taught to the other GMs... Perhaps you'll get a chance to experience it soon! (See "Changes" section for more details!)
To prepare for this maintenance, the servers will be shutting down starting at 10:00pm PST, and the maintenance has an estimated completion time of 1:00am PST, for a total of 3 hours. Check the server announcements located in the Fiesta forums for updates in case the process is completed any sooner (or later).
- Added Tower Defense Mode. This is a special, GM-initiated event. Look forward to it!
- This event involves defending a set of royal slimes from incoming waves of enemies.
- If too many monsters reach the slimes, you lose!
- It is expected to run 20-30 minutes each round.
- Max number of participants will be announced prior to the event.
- This mode is experimental and will evolve over time based on performance and feedback.
- Added February premium items (part 2)
Errors and Bugs
- Fixed animations (or lack thereof) for archer and cleric skills when cast soon after login.
- Fixed auto move for all eligible characters (levels 1-60).
We'll see you after the patch, Isyans!