The Outspark Insider
January 17th, 2012
Fiesta Game News
Hello, fellow Fiestans,
It's time once again for our weekly server maintenance! What's been going on since last time?
The plague has swept through the Outspark Office and GM Velfarre started it all. First, the endless coughing send GM Kobal into a nervous breakdown. GM WishBone had to scramble around the office to find Kobal who was hiding underneath a desk in the fetal position. He was incredibly scared that the world was going to end. After 20 minutes of persuading Kobal the world wasn't going to end, he reluctantly got out from underneath the desk. Lightburb believes that Kobal's off-kilter behavior is due to him flying Claude to and from Adealia Village. I guess the world will never know...
- Disconnection and .bin issues relating to the character information screen has been fixed.
- If you are still experiencing issues with disconnection and .bin issues after the maintenance, please send in a ticket to a CSR agent with the following information.
1) Server Name
2) Character Name
3) Dump File: This can be found in the Fiesta folder under Program Files > Outspark > Fiesta
4) What you were doing before experiencing the issue
Errors and Bugs
- Fixed text bugs regarding January Premium items
- Fixed text bugs relating to the Invigorate and Awaken Skills