The Outspark Insider
April 17th, 2012
Fiesta Game News
Hello, fellow Fiestans,
It's time once again for our weekly server maintenance! What can you look forward to after tonight's maintenance?
As a side effect of the spell, adventurers who were still under level 60 received an opposite benefit. They suddenly found their movement no longer restricted, and auto-move once again worked when moving between quest objectives and map landmarks. Speaking of moving, however, be careful should you face Helga again, as certain tricks may no longer work! Safe travels to you, Isyans!
Additionally, the Fiesta Social server will be restarted at 9:30pm PDT, but it is expected to be back up and running in time to play during Fiesta classic's maintenance. Come play Hide & Seek with the GMs in Fiesta Social while the other servers are still down. Isya's always open somewhere!
- Added level 115 upgrade for Bash (Holy Knight) skill
- Changed Dark Nepilim's behavior so that it does not roam
- Implemented April premium items
- Began process of moving furniture items from premium store to in-game shops
- Fixed Auto Move for all eligible levels (1-60)
- Fixed an exploit related to kiting the Helga boss
We'll see you after the patch, Isyans!