Honestly, some people will like the game. I got my money back from my pre-order. There's too many problems from a development standpoint.
1) PvE never gets as good of gear as PvP.
2) Order gets better PvE gear than Destruction
3) Server populations way too low, and servers have issues way too often.
4) Crafting system isn't just unintelligable, but when you rank up and can use only one stabilization item to make something. It still only counts one of the other items you put in.
5) Cultivation is done in your hand pretty much. Honestly I'd like to see ingrediants only made by certain races. Maybe even things like dark elves special requiring you to kill a creature, plant seed in body, do ritual. Something that would fit. Instead your hand is a fast sea of farm land.
6) The fortresses are nice. One player can solo defend aginst a warband all day. Wait, no that's a bad thing. Also you don't get better seige equipment. And there's no craftable better-than-purchased equipment. Heck, the equipment stinks except the oil pot.
7) RvR gets item drops from people, which is nice. However since its a PvE drop, it gets sold becuase its useless.
8) First quest to go into RvR senario is at level 2-3. Of course these people have no tutorial, or explanation of the senerio they are entering. Khaine's wrath for instance, newbies arn't told not to go charging a shrine after it says )x( has unleashed khaine's wrath. And noone ever listens to a fellow player, its the warhammer online motto.
9) 2d stencils all over the place. I thought this was a fully 3d game guys?
10) I bet you'll finaly think of player housing in an expansion. But since it didnt' start with the game, you'll have ot add new areas to accomidate it.
11) I went to act 2, still no trade area. Now supposedly there is one, i'm guessing int he main last act towns. But that also means that unless everyone goes talisman crafting, there's no trade before the end. Talk about elitist philosophy in a game huh?
12) Taking control of an area is nice, but when you dominate the area, no extra bonus, and everthing resets. At least give us money, an item, or a bonus modifier globally. Do a global tug of war via dominations maybe. Do something, don't just make all our hard work go to complete waste. As of last day of open beta, we were throwing some rvr matches just to keep ourselves near domination but not actually doing it.
13) There releasing with bugs like npcs that are near permanately to permanately unattackable that are part of PQ's, come on
14) what is the engine anyways, its like World of Warcraft and Dark Age of Camelot had a deformed baby becuase World of Warcraft (Mother) drank thru the pregnancy.
15) For such low quality graphics, it sure takes up ALLOT of ram, please optimize this.
16) Speaking of optimising, the netcode needs thrown out and completely reworked. You have a ping over 100, or ever spike over 100 and you have mobs that are dead still walking around that you can't do anything to. And if the mob respawns, your computer will not accept the new information.
17) I do play Warhammer sometimes. And boy are there allot of things that should be in that are missing.
18) The lands are a bit small around keeps, its easy to take out noobs defending a keeps. They won't know how to fire behind an object using a repeater, etc.
19) This game is more of a grind than World of Warcraft. Especially if you can never find someone to do some PQ that's off to the side.
20) PQ rewards from bags, suck. Yet again just pick the gold, or crafting items. The supposed good armors, etc from PQ's are always worse than Renown counterparts.
21) I agree with nileq. This game breaks no molds whatsoever. Its a cookiecutter game that should of been further developed with actually new features. Most features including tactic slot type things can be found in older games. Hell saga of Ryzom lets you really specialize your abilities, actually modifying exactly what they do. Show me another game that does that!
22) Buffing is horrible in this game. Noone stands around to get buffed, because the game mechanics don't allow you the time to do so. The tactics slot should be added onto to allow you "autocast" buffs. Anything in the autocast slot auto goes on any ally around you. And when they are outside your radius is goes down in time, charges when near you. Speaking of allies getting buffs. Most buffs only affect your team, not allies. IF this game is supposed to be a full out war from creation on, why can't I buff my allies near me. I mean noone uses the open party system because its useless. You see maybe 7 groups, no warbands unless people beg for it. I don't see why we can't buff anyone on our side. Or actually make players be tactical about it and make it buff everyone within ar adius. So improper use can result in buffing the enemy.
Things I did like:
1) Tactic slot system
2) control of areas give bonuses (but they should have negatives for being on loosing side
3) the idea of keep warfare, but not its current implamentation.
Trust me, I have plenty more on the bad side, I can't think of anything else good to say about the game. I'm off to blow something up in some game. I'll roll a D20 and pick, see ya!