In-game Support: Good but slow and not always succesful
almost always users who are having problems have to wait even days to some servers.
2 days took me personally to have my problem solved.. All time of course with /petition update to keep my petition alive. And many have forgot or didn't update their petition and you know what happened.. All from start.
For example as far as I know In Pvp you should wait until the other has his health refilled.
Immunity is very low and you can get 4-6 times ganked.
Emailing to Funcom: For a hacked or keylogged account you can wait 1-2 weeks.
From personal experience I waited 3 days to have a reply and 3 more since I sent him the proof that the account was mine.
And of course the bugs are not missing.
One of the unknown bugs is the repulse or any kind of spell with same effects
Just use repulse or another same kind skill to a man from the bridge in Cimmeria and he will be an auto-car.
There is no videos for these yet.. (Cant upload) Soon there will be.
1) Why funcom made beta for only 15 days since its full of bugs?
2) Why funcom doesn't have a secret question retrieve program for scammed accounts?
3) Why funcom hasn't a fast emailing?
4) Why does the site www.aocunderground.com keeps working since got reported?
1) No solution now ( Should just fix all bugs in a week downtime or so)
2) Just make it Rofls..
3) No idea what they could do.
4) It has a keylogger in each program (Not sure its Funcom's)
Thanks for reading my blogg
have fun playing AoC.