Los Angeles–June 19, 2013–Soccer (football) fans and mobile gamers, beware. Diamond Games and Popcorn Interactive are teaming up to bring The Final Duel, the world’s best online soccer game, to the Google Play store on July 7th. In the meantime, we’re offering a first look at this Android title on the game’s official site. To kick off the launch on July 7th, players can enjoy two free boosts for each match they play during the grand opening event period. Furthermore, players who participate on The Final Duel’s Facebook page can claim an exclusive costume coupon to decorate their avatar.
THE FINAL DUEL puts players in real-time online 1-on-1 penalty soccer (football) battles! With a flick of a finger, players duke it out for possession of the ball. Offense, defense, and quick reflexes will all be vital in winning the Final Championship.
Players build and manage their unique avatars, join live matches, and fight their way to the top of their Facebook friends’ rankings.It’s not just personal pride that’s on the line—rankings are global, and it’s up to the top players to represent their countries. The Final Duel aims to be the mobile world’s premier online soccer game.
(click here for website)
- Be Unique — Each player can fully customize their avatar’s gender, face, uniform number, and more.
- Level Up — Players can improve their characters’ power, speed, and accuracy.
- Challenge System — Players can challenge the goalie and win rewards.
- Achievements — Earning achievements provides in-game rewards.
- Quests — The quest system allows players to earn prizes for completing daily and unique quests.
- Event Gifts — The Final Duel’s many events reward players for being in the community.
- Ranking System — A world-wide ranking system poses the question, “Who is the best?”
- Connect & Search — Players can find opponents for real-time matches anytime, anywhere.
- Facebook Connect — Facebook integration means that players can show off their victories to their friends.
- Premier League — Top players can enter Premier League to win unique rewards. (In development)
- Borrow from Friends — The borrowing system lets players borrow avatar items from their friends when they’re offline. (In development)
For the latest updates on The Final Duel, and to be eligible for variety of prizes and giveaways hosted by the game’s managers, fans can “Like” the game on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PlayDiamondGames
Diamond Games is a mobile game publisher and developer founded in 2013 by a team of game industry veterans. The Diamond Games team services free-to-play games for all ages.