Not sure if you might have an addiction problem. Well if 3 or more of these have happened to you, then you might be addicted to MMORPGs.
- When looking for a cashier at a store you look up trying to find the icon above their head.
- You squished a bug then got disappointed when no loot dropped.
- You’re confused that when you approach a squirrel it runs away instead of chasing you for 50 feet exactly before returning to where it was.
- When watching any fantasy movie, you can’t help wonder how much XP the hero gains with each kill.
- You call your short chubby friend “tank”.
- You wonder why there’s no ding sound on your birthday or why you instantly don’t know a cool new fighting move.
- You get excited for Halloween, not because you get to dress up, but because there’s a special event planned in your MMORPG.
Conquer Online's Halloween Event
- You have a warrant for your arrest because you went to the zoo and killed 10 bears.
- When even your getting ready to do something you shout “Let do this, LEEROOOOOY JENKINS!
- When ever you see someone riding a horse, you can’t help but to think what magical quest there on.
If you have any more feel free to share.