My last topic is pretty hot. Thanks for sharing your opinions. Although people blame grinding for a lot of the shortcomings of online games, in fact many of us enjoy it. Grab a coke, sit in front of the screen and kill mobs of bad guys for a weekend. Grinding has become a life-style!
But the problem emerges... If you are a guy and have a girlfriend, she’s bound to get cranky, and complain about being ignored when you are busy slaughtering monsters in your gloomy dungeon. Has your girlfriend threatened to break up if you don’t quit gaming? Some of my friends did meet such a dilemma.
So why don’t you just try to turn your girlfriend to a gamer? In that case, guys don’t need to worry about girls’ whining. Instead, they should focus on using their own computer. An article from Kotaku gives a pretty good summary of how to get your girlfriend into the gaming world.
1) Give your girl a game that’s tailored to her interests; don’t force her to play a game just because you like it.
2) Play co-op, not competitive. Some girls are unnerved by 13-year-old trash-talkers.
3) Don’t force her to identify herself as a gamer; it’s enough that she’s playing a game.
4) Spend as much time doing what she wants to do in her life as you expect her to spend time gaming with you (basic rule of relationships).
5) Don’t act like an asshole while you’re gaming – it makes games into the enemy.
6) Don’t belittle her choices of game; maybe she likes Barbie’s Horse Adventure.
7) Let her backseat game you and don’t argue with what she tells you to do; if she tells you to make Master Chief jump to his death, just do it – it’ll be fun for her and get her one step closer to trying it herself. (That’s my own personal rule.)
Some hot gamers from MMO Conquer Online
More pics-> here <-