Obsidian Entertainment has a preview for the next update coming to Armored Warfare. Many of the upcoming changes and feature enhancements are as a direct result of player feedback including changes to in-game vehicles with more balancing coming at a later date.
In addition, players can look forward to:
- Gameplay Improvements based on Community Feedback
- Shot Delay
- Incorrect Turret Facing
- Shot Normalization changes
- Updating collision interactions between vehicles and destructible props (cars, trees, walls, fences and such). As a result, vehicles should no longer slow down drastically when driving through such objects.
- Fixing an issue which caused AI vehicles to 'rubberband' on the minimap when spotted.
- Adding the ability to disable in-game shadows completely in the options menu
- Adding the ability to unmount equipped retrofits and store them for later use on the same vehicle
- Updating the playable space on Umbrella to allow players to use the full map once again
- Adding Hull Traverse values to engine tooltips and vehicle stat windows
- Correcting excessive High Explosive shell damage
- New High-Tier Vehicles
- A Loot System
- Updated Sound Effects
- Three New PvE Missions
- A new Commendation System
Read more on the Armored Warfare site.